Let’s start with the decision in front of you.
One paragraph is plenty. I reply within one business day, and I’ll tell you honestly whether I’m the right fit.
Questions
AI can give you a plausible strategy in minutes. But it's written without the people it's for. AI can't pick up on what isn't said: the hesitation in a customer interview, the concern a leader won't raise in the meeting, the tension between teams. It can't listen to your team until they see their own value in the direction, or weigh the trade-offs only your business understands. And it can't build the trust that gets your leadership to commit. A strategy written without your people is one they'll never own. That's human work, and it decides whether anything changes.
Yes, for research synthesis, analysis and prototyping. Every judgment and recommendation is mine. AI is how I work. It's not what I sell.
It's used for your work only. Never used to train AI models, never shared, and deleted within 30 days of the work ending.
You get senior judgment on every part of the work, with no hand-off to a junior team.
Yes. I'm based in Los Angeles and work with teams worldwide, and I'm in the room when it matters.
It depends on your moment. You'll get a clear proposal after our first conversation.